Saturday, 19 March 2016

Lol. Shemar Moore took to his page to deny being gay, and when a fan insisted he was, Shemar replied her


Criminal Minds actor, Shermar Moore has been accused several times of being gay. He got tired of the negativity and took to his page to vent a little bit. He said:


For soooooooo many of you who SHOW ME SOOOO MUCH LOVE... I ADORE n APPRECIATE YOU BACK!!! ...... But.... I am human and get tired of Negative ignorant people trying to bring somebody down!! So this is The ONE and ONLY TIME I will even allow the Haters to know that I see them!!! I am about making PEOPLE FEEL GOOD!!! BOOM 💣💣💣❤️

After his rant, a fan said:

 

Hulk Hogan wins sex tape lawsuit against Gawker, gets awarded $115million in damages


Hulk Hogan has won his lawsuit against porn site, Gawker and has been awarded $115million in damages by a jury in Florida after the website posted a leaked sex video that showed him engaging in sexual intercourse with his best friend's wife without his knowledge. Hulk Hogan said his best friend and his wife had an open marriage and the bestfriend knew he was having sex with the wife. He said he had had sex with his best friend's wife three times but never knew his bestfriend recorded each encounter for his own entertainment.

The jury awarded Hogan $55million for economic injuries and $60million for emotional distress. 
Hogan broke down in tears in the courtroom as the jury's verdict was read.
Gawker will appeal the case, but under Florida law will still have to hand over the monetary damages. 
Gawker founder Nick Denton said outside the courthouse following the verdict; 'Given key evidence and the most important witness were both improperly withheld from this jury, we all knew the appeals court will need to resolve the case. 
'I want to thank our lawyers for their outstanding work and am confident that we would have prevailed at trial if we had been allowed to present the full case to the jury. 
'That’s why we feel very positive about the appeal that we have already begun preparing, as we expect to win this case ultimately.'
Gawker released Hulk Hogan's sex tape after he openly talked about it in the media. They say talking about it in the media gave them the right to release the tape because the public needed to know.

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, said he did not know the encounter was caught on camera.
He also said during the trial he had his lawyers ask Gawker to take down the tape and told them they could still keep their copy about the contents, but they refused.
Then, after Hogan filed his lawsuit, a judge asked Gakwer to take down the video.
The site published an article soon after with the headline; 'A Judge Told Us to Take Down Our Hulk Hogan Sex Tape Post. We Won't.'
They wrote in the post; 'We publish all manner of stories here. Some are serious, some are frivolous, some are dumb. I am not going to make a case that the future of the Republic rises or falls on the ability of the general public to watch a video of Hulk Hogan f****** his friend's ex-wife. 
'But the Constitution does unambiguously accord us the right to publish true things about public figures. 
'And Campbell's order requiring us to take down not only a very brief, highly edited video excerpt from a 30-minute Hulk Hogan f******session but also a lengthy written account from someone who had watched the entirety of that fucking session, is risible and contemptuous of centuries of First Amendment jurisprudence.'
The video was eventually removed from the site.

The lady Hulk Hogan had sex with in the tape
Hulk Hogan's people said the video shouldn't have been leaked because Hulk Hogan was entitled to his privacy and the video had no value to the public hence shouldn't have been released.

Anonymous releases Donald Trump's SSN, Address, Phone number and other personal data


According to information posted on Twitter, by the Group Anonymous . US Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump's cell phone number, social security number (SSN), and address have been made public. The twitter message reads:
“To show that we are very serious about stopping any proposed forthright by the fascist Donald Trump we have attached a gift of sorts,” Anonymous says in a video. “Trump’s Social Security number, cell phone number and other details that might be able to assist you.”
Some people called the number Anonymous provided but it went unanswered, while the SSN has not yet been verified. Trump’s campaign hasn’t commented on the matter, and Trump himself is yet to respond.

But it appears that not all Anonymous hackers are in agreement regarding Operation Dump Trump. That doesn’t mean they support the Republican candidate, just that they said in chat rooms that freedom of speech was more important than his controversial messages to voters. They believe he should be allowed to his first amendment right to free speech.


Source: YN

U.S. man gets longest sentence ever for supporting ISIS


A New York court sentenced an ISIS supporter, 32 year old man Mufid Elfgeeh, to 22 and a half years in prison on Thursday for trying to recruit fighters to join the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) in Syria. Elfgeeh owned a pizza shop before he was arrested and convicted of providing material support to the group.

Prosecutors said that rejected his support for ISIS before he was sentenced, showing that the group did not have the dedicated support that it attempts to project.

He was arrested while he tried to buy firearms and silencers from an undercover FBI agents and authorities accused him of wishing to kill American soldiers with the handguns.
"I think that, beyond any doubt, he was interested in not only getting individuals to join ISIS but he himself was interested in and made overt steps to actually engage in violence," Adam Cohen, the head of the western New York office of the FBI, told Democrat and Chronicle after Elfgeeh’s sentencing.
Elfgeeh is the first American accused of recruiting for ISIS and this is the longest prison sentence given to an American for supporting ISIS

Ibinabo Fiberesima opens up about her travails, says she's drained


The mother of three, who is facing five years in prison for the death of a doctor in an accident over 10 years ago, has talked about her travails. Speaking Ibinabo said;
"Since the incident happened, I have learnt how not to trust anybody any more. I put my trust now in the Lord. And this is better explained in the new song I recorded. The music captures my story. Emotionally, I have been drained and to some extent humiliated, even in public…I wasn’t happy that I was involved in that accident. I have said it over and over again that I’m deeply sorry that it ever happened. I don’t know how else to atone for the accident. I started begging my victim’s family from the day the accident happened.
My family attended the funeral rites and service of songs and I even attended the 40 days prayer when I was strong enough to move about. I met with the mother and the wife of the deceased. There’s virtually nothing I didn’t do to plead with the family of the deceased to let me off the hook. I’m still pleading with them as I speak with you right now.” She said this some years ago
“I don’t have a relationship with the family. They banned me from coming to see them. I used to visit the mother, but they warned me to stop coming to their house. So, I can only pray for them and that’s what I did always.”
I have my own health challenges too. I went for a test and they found a growth- a lump in my breasts which I had to remove. So, if we don’t do these tests continuously anything can happen. We usually take our lives for granted. You must continue to go for routine medical examinations. That’s what AGN is all about. We are here to ensure that our members are properly taken care of. We can’t get our money in the bank to pay for our health insurance because they froze the account. I opened the account before the case started.” “We are back on track and everything is beginning to happen again.
Source: Vanguard

Ciara and Russell Wilson in loving embrace


The newly engaged couple who seem to be in love in warm embrace on a boat.

El-Rufai denies cancelling Easter holidays in Kaduna

Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has denied rumours that he cancelled Easter holisdays. He said the holidays- Easter Friday and Easter Monday will go on as usual

FlyDubai Boeing 737 passenger jet crashes killing all 62 people aboard at a Russian airport



A FlyDubai Boeing 737-800 crashed in a fireball while attempting to land at a Russian airport. The passenger jet was believed to have flown from Dubai and was making its second attempt to land at Rostov-on-Don airport in poor visibility when it crashed and lit up. 
 

Officials say there were at least 55 passengers and 7  crew members on board Flight FZ981 from Dubai and there were no survivors.
According to reports, the plane travelled from Dubai but because of poor visibility, it kept circling for almost 2 hours. It tried to land the first time but couldn't, then on it's second attempt, it crashed and went up in flames.
 

Footage from FlightRadar 24 shows the aircraft made one attempt to land before it declared a missed approach then it circled the airport for a second attempt to land but that was when it crashed. 
Russian officials confirmed:
'According to preliminary data, the Boeing 738 crashed in poor visibility conditions, some 50-100 meters left of the runway.' 
According to The Associated Press, there was rain and winds at the time of the crash.
 
FlyDubai confirmed in a second statement that FZ981 crashed 'on landing and that fatalities have been confirmed as a result of this tragic accident.'

Ifeanyi Ubah thanks Obiano. Encourages him to continue his good works


The Chairman of Capital Oil and Gas Industries Ltd, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, has commended the Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, for his good works in enhancing the development of the state, urging him to keep up the good work. Below is the text of Chief Ubah’s statement.
I wish to use this medium to express my profound gratitude to the Executive Governor of Anambra state, Chief Willie Obiano for his working visit to the proposed site for Ifeanyi Ubah Games Village, Industrial Park, Residential Village, Women and Youth Development Centre. I also wish to register my heartfelt appreciation for his effort, leadership prowess and social governance which has brought Anambra state this far.


Ifeanyi Ubah games village is just one of my socio-economic contribution to grassroots development as well as the social development of Anambra state and Africa, by extension. His Excellency's visit to the proposed site on Wednesday, 16th of March, 2016 filled me great joy as it has proven his genuine intention and drive to make a turnaround development in Anambra state. His readiness to encourage all well meaning Anambrarian looking to contribute positively to the growth of our state speaks volume of his calibre. This multi-billion naira games village is to help complement the government's incalculable efforts in bringing growth and development to Anambra state as well as tourist attractions and creation of over 5,000 jobs, which will go a long way in opening up the "home for all" state, Anambra.
It is my staunch belief that the private sector holds the key to the employment of the masses while the onus to provide a conducive and enabling environment, with progressive policies and incentives aimed at fostering industrial socio-economic growth and development lies with the government. The reality and possibility of developing Anambra state rests on our ability to bring those within the Government circle and the Captains of Industries, which Anambra state is greatly blessed with, together, in order to defeat our development snags and hindrances. This is where the Anambra State government under the first-rate leadership of Chief Willie Obiano comes in and excels at, as we continue our quest for public-private synergy for the greater economic good. With the developing synergy,  Anambra state will go places.
By the grace of God, I see this possibility flourishing! My desire to bring this multi-billion games village and other investments home to my state, for the betterment of my people is a loud statement, one I wish all others like myself and in my capacity would emulate.
In all, special thanks goes to the Anambra state government for providing a conducive environment that has spurred the influx of multi-billion Naira investments into Anambra state in the areas of agriculture, industrialization and more recently, the games village. To the Governor of Anambra state, I say a big thank you for your steadfastness in alleviating the plight of Ndi Anambra, especially the civil servants who now get paid their salaries as at when due. I encourage you to continue making history with your giant strides as your capacity to attract investors to a state is currently unparalleled, and for Ndi Anambra, this feat is first of its kind since the creation of Anambra state. Thankfully, these strides have not gone unnoticed as the Sun publishing limited only recently, celebrated your achievements by honouring you with the Governor of the year award. Indeed, Willie is working!!!
I also wish to thank His Excellency for the public endorsement of our plans and vision for Ifeanyi Ubah games village. As he rightly asserted, FC Ifeanyi Ubah's 20,000-seat stadium and the games village are one of a kind and can stand the test of time when compared to any of its type obtainable anywhere in the world. Moreso, it can even be compared to the much admired Wimbledon stadium in London, United Kingdom.
May I end this by thanking the great people of Anambra state immensely for supporting my vision, mission and journey from inception. Your visit to the proposed site yesterday gave me great joy and your belief in my vision strengthens my resolve. This games village is for us all, it is for the betterment of our state. Anambra needs to lead, and we will lead by example.

Thank you and God bless.
Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah

Teen reacts to Madonna exposing her breast on stage in Australia



The teenage girl whose top Madonna pulled down and exposed her breast on stage at a concert in Brisbane, Australia says it was the best moment of her life.
The 17 year old model, Josephine Georgiou, who works as a Gold Coast barista defended Madonna for exposing her breast when she was invited on to the stage during Thursday night’s concert at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.

When asked if she was going to sue Madonna, she said:
“Seriously, why would I sue Madonna for the best moment of my life?,” she told The Courier Mail. “It was the best night."
“She was calling me a Victoria’s Secret model the whole time I was on stage, which is so flattering.”
“Only I get to decide if I’m humiliated or not, why would people assume I am humiliated by my own breast, nipple or body?” Georgiou said. “It’s hilarious to me how much of a big deal it is to everyone, people just need to understand I was on stage in front of Madonna, I was looking her in the eyes and most people would just melt into a pool on stage, so it was only because I was standing in front of her that I looked so surprised.”
She also denied claims the incident was staged and insisted she was randomly picked from the crowd.

Peter Okoye urges brother Paul Okoye not to share family issues with the public


Peter Okoye took to his Instagram to thank fans for their support and to tell his brother not to air family issues to the public.  Read what he wrote below:

Pope Francis is on Instagram!



Pope Francis is on Instagram! The Catholic pontiff who joined Instagram a few hours ago already has over 373,000 followers. He made a post where he asked people to pray for him in different languages.

Photos: PDP accuses Rotimi Amaechi of using this private jet to transport N5bn to rig Rivers rerun election


According to PDP's twitter handle, former Rivers state governor and Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, used this private jet to transport N5 billion into the state yesterday night. The rerun election for the state and National Assembly members in Rivers state holds today March 19th. See more photos after the cut...

Kevin Hart asks Google to stop mistaking him for Bill Cosby


When you Google Bill Cosby net worth, a photo of Comedian Kevin Hart always came up. A lot of people noticed this error and tagged Kevin Hart on it on his twitter page. He contacted @google with the error, asking them to remove his picture out of Bill Cosby's net worth search. He wrote:
 




 
The error has since been rectified.

Iggy Azalea hits out at magazine for editing her pictures & making her skinnier (photos)


The rapper shared this before and after photo of her fashion shoot with Schon magazine and wrote 'love it, but i much prefer the picture before they photoshopped my thighs and hips to seem skinnier'. The before (left) is better

EX-BBA star Huddah Monroe shares chat she had with lesbian and reveals 'i'm gay when drunk'


The ex Big Brother Africa star last night shared on snapchat a chat she had with a girl who she was supposedly asking out. In the chat she asked the girl to send her a picture of her butt hole and even told her she's gay whenever she's drunk. More of the chat after the cut...


Shows

Shows